M60 Tank Parts

The M60 Patton is a main battle tank introduced in December 1960. With the United States Army’s deactivation of their last heavy tank battalion in 1963, the M60 became the Army’s primary tank during the Cold War. Although developed from the M48 Patton, the M60 series was never officially classified as a Patton tank, but as a ‘product-improved descendant’ of the Patton series. In March 1959, the tank was officially standardized as the 105 mm Gun Full Tracked Combat Tank M60.

The M60 underwent many updates over its service life. The interior layout, based on the design of the M48, provided ample room for updates and improvements, extending the vehicle’s service life for over four decades. It was widely used by the U.S. and its Cold War allies, especially those in NATO, and remains in service throughout the world today.

We at CITC specialize in providing all M-60 Tank parts across the Middle East and around the globe. If you have any specific requirements and/or would like a detailed quote kindly feel free to contact us directly – we’d be happy to help.

CITC Military rebuilds M60 and M113 engines

Catalogues